The UK government have escalated their response to coronavirus through a series of strict measures to stay at home for the next three weeks. The exceptions for exiting the home include:
- Travelling to and from work, but only if you cannot work from home
- For medical or care needs, for example to help a vulnerable person
- One form of exercise a day – alone or with household members
- Shop for necessities, as infrequently as possible
- You should work from home where possible
- If you can’t work from home then you should only travel for your normal commute and avoid public transport
- Speak to your line manager to see how you can avoid travelling between sites or locations in one day
- You should follow social distancing measures at all times
TRAVELLING FOR TRAINING
Most technical training card expiry dates have been extended.
Only safety critical training should take place. You will need approval from your Business Unit MD if you do face-to-face training.