- We are encouraging people to return to offices and are supportive of agile practices where practical. Find out more on our return to offices guidance
- Speak to your line manager to see how you can avoid travelling between sites or locations in one day
- You should follow social distancing measures at all times
If you need a key worker letter please contact the People Shared Services Centre - on 03450 404 040.
- Please note this is only for frontline employees who are employed by us. Agency employees should get a letter from their employer
- Please book all travel through Capita
TRAVELLING FOR TRAINING
Technical training has re-started with social distancing measures in place to help keep you safe. Please speak to your Business Unit training coordinator about your training needs and to arrange a course.
If you are planning on taking a trip abroad:
- Speak to your line manager before you travel or book for guidance on our self-isolation policies. Line managers should speak to your People Business Partner for guidance on the correct approach.
- Make sure you check the UK government’s guidance on the country you are travelling to – this may be different if you are in Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland. You can sign up for an email alert. Before and while you travel you should check the Foreign Office website: FCO coronavirus advice
- All business travel, both within the UK and internationally, has to be signed off by your line manager. International travel must be agreed with the country MD before you travel.
If there is a local lockdown then please go to the local lockdown check list.