Staying COVID-19 secure in 2020
Murphy is fully committed to safeguarding the health, safety and security of our colleagues, our supply chain
partners and the people in the communities where we work.
We are aware of and will comply with Public Health England (PHE), the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and
Construction Leadership Council (CLC) Guidance.
Before we start work:
- We will carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment and share the results with our workforce
- We will have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We will only allow the people needed to complete the works to attend site
- We will take all possible steps to maintain the two metre social distance across our projects and offices
- Where people cannot be two metres apart for essential operational reasons, we will do everything possible to manage the transmission risk
Group Strategy & SHES Director