Our world-class infrastructure projects are across five sectors in the UK:
Our projects in these sectors are supported through our specialist skills and services including Specialist Welding Services, Pipeline Testing Services, Ground Engineering, Electrical Services and Urban Infrastructure (Highways). We also own and operate our own plant and small tools through Murphy Plant.
It is our policy to procure goods and services competitively, ethically, sustainably and efficiently in accordance with all relevant laws, regulations and licenses in each of these sectors. There is a minimum requirement that our supply chain partners have to meet to be put on our supply chain partner lists.
If you meet these criteria and are interested in being considered as a Murphy supplier, please contact us by email with the below information:
Sustainability practices – including climate change prevention and social value - outlines our ambition to transform the way we do business and provide a sustainable legacy as a result of our operations. We expect our suppliers to support this approach. As you progress with your tender and application you will be expected to consider:
Our values reflect our purpose, our priorities and the way in which we conduct ourselves. They define what it means to work at Murphy, regardless of where we work or what we do.
• One family, one team, one Murphy - We work collaboratively to provide a seamless, integrated service to our clients.
• Always deliver - Our ‘can do’ attitude means that we aspire to deliver all our projects on time, on budget and to a high quality.
• Respect, Integrity & Accountability – We act with integrity and respect, behaving professionally while we deliver our commitments
• Never harm - We protect people, the environment and communities, no matter where we are or what we are doing.
• Continually improve - Innovation is integral to our success and we look to make improvements in all aspects of our work. We continuously strive to improve.