UK only - this does not include subcontractors or operated Plant
HOW DO I GET PAID?
To help us efficiently process payments please follow the guidance below:
- NO PO, NO PAY– Invoices must show the PO reference in full or they will be rejected. If you don't re-submit a new invoice with a valid PO it will not be processed for payment.
- Invoices must include the correct legal entity that matches your PO details
- Please email invoices to the email addresses in the table below. Because of Covid-19 our teams are working from home so we are not accepting paper invoices.
- Delivery notes and packing slips MUST quote the PO reference
- There should only be one invoice per pdf. Please do not consolidate several invoices into one document.
Please do not:
- Deliver any goods without an approved PO specifically for that purchase
- Invoice for anything that is not on the PO e.g. delivery charges, waiting times, out of hours
- Accept requests for additional items without an amended/new order in place (should be confirmed by receipt of pdf document)
- Invoice following a price change unless a new order is in place and the price increase has been agreed
WHERE DO I SEND INVOICES?
Please email invoices to us. The email address depends on the legal entity:
J Murphy and Sons Ltd
J M Pilling Company
Land and Marine Engineering Ltd
Murphy Asset Services
Murphy Power Distribution
Murphy Gas Network
Murphy Careys JV
Murphy Power Networks
Murphy Plant Limited
There should be only one invoice
No PO, no PAY
STATEMENTS AND QUESTIONS
All statements and questions should go to: firstname.lastname@example.org